Kala Health Arthrix Bio C-II contains the same ingredients as Arthrix Plus, with Hyaluronic Acid as extra ingredient. Artrhrix Plus HA makes the difference by combining no less than SEVEN effective, top quality ingredients manufactured in the United States. You may find You may find the brand names of the ingredients under the tab 'Ingredients'. These brand names guarantee the highest quality and the highest biological efficacy.
- B-2Cool® as extra ingredient.
- Only vegetarian palatizers
Arthrix Bio C-II makes the difference by combining no less than SIX effective, top quality ingredients. You may find You may find the brand names of the ingredients under the tab 'Ingredients'. These brand names guarantee the highest quality and the highest biological efficacy.
- OptiMSM® is the purest MSM available, purified by multiple distillation.
- GlucosaGreen® glucosamine is of plant-derived origin, manufactured by fermentation of (non-gmo) corn which makes shellfish allergens absent in this formula.
- Chondropure® chondroïtin is derived from bovine trachea. The molecules are relatively small (< 10.000 daltons), which is important for good absorption.
- B-2Cool ® undenaturated collagen, a new and extremely efficient ingredient that shows biological effect at very low dosages. The molecular weight of undenaturated collagen is high, and the biological effect is based on blocking the collagen break down in the joints, by influencing the immune system in the digestive systum.
- Vitamin C (Ester-C®) plays a role in the building of joint cartilage.
- Ocean Water concentrate (Aquamin®) contains all more than 80 minerals and trace elements in ionic form, in contentrations comparable to ocean water.
Arthrix Bio C-II is a great tasting formulation for dogs and cats, they love it!
Arthrix Bio C-II is a complementary feed. It is safe in use and can be combined without any problems with other supplements and products.
|Added per tablet
|Glucosamine HCL (GlucosaGreen®)
| - Elementary glucosamine
|Vitamin C (as Ester-C®)
|Chondroitin sulfate (ChondroPure®)
|Ocean Minerals and Trace Elements (Aquamin®)
|Undenaturated Collageen type II (B-2Cool®)
Other Ingredients: Microcristalline cellulose, whey powder, vegetarian palatizers (yeast sunflower extract), rice extract, rice concentrate, mixed tocopherols.
Cats and Small dogs: 1/2 tablet per day.
Medium Sized and Large dogs: 1 tablet per 15 kg body weight per dag.
For optimum result double this dosage during the first four weeks. Use as long as needed. Give the tablets as a treat, or crumble and mix with the feed.
Ingredient composition: Microcristalline cellulose, whey powder, methylsulfonylmethane, glucosamine HCl, palatizers (yeast, sunflower oil extract), vitamin C, chondroitin sulfate, mixed tocopherols, natural minerals and trace elements, rice extract, rice concentrate, undenaturated collagen type II.
Free from: yeast, sugar, starch, lactose, gluten, artificial colors or preservatives.
Analytical Constituents: Crude protein 28%, crude oils and fat 8%, crude fibres 14%, crude ash 4.3%.
This products is a supplementary feed for dogs and cats (contains MSM, glucosamine, chondroitin, undenaturated collagen type II, vitamins and minerals).
Do not deviate from recommended dosage. Do not take if the product has expired
Storage: Store in a dark, dry place at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
Obligatory statement: A dietary supplement cannot be considered a replacement for a well-balanced meal.